The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well managed to get to my favorite new wrasse mark and try a few new methods out. Only had a couple in the 3lb bracket same size as normal though i managed to hook into something bigger, didnt push it too much and as a result i lost the fish school boy error.
Considering the rough ground tackle losses minimal so very happy with that this time. Fishing the same mark on sunday this week with new information gleamed from this morning.

tight lines all:wink:

·
Registered
92 Posts
well done Mike-you certainly are the wrasse man

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i love it mate i could fish for bass and wrasse and nothing else and be as happy as a pig in s**t. Wrasse are this years winter target over lrf at present maybe i will hold off on lrf till i have the wrasse nailed a little more.
I have 2 marks that are producing fish well at the moment though all on dead slow retrives if you going too quick nothing happens not even a knock.

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
i love it mate i could fish for bass and wrasse and nothing else and be as happy as a pig in s**t. Wrasse are this years winter target over lrf at present maybe i will hold off on lrf till i have the wrasse nailed a little more.
I have 2 marks that are producing fish well at the moment though all on dead slow retrives if you going too quick nothing happens not even a knock.
haha, try Lrf wrassing! It sounds silly but is actually pretty fun! To draw out the small ones all you need to do is use a paddletail. ;) But seriously its a good laugh!

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol knoeing my luck if i went for a tiddler mate i would get a 4lber out of the holes!!! christ all hell would break loose..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts