The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Bloo*y hell, Iestyn - they were having those plugs! Cracking photos too. I'll have to join you next time. I assume these were Welsh waters?

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Blimmin' 'ell mate!!!! Good work!! Great fish!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Cracking session Iestyn. It's days like this that keep you going

Are you now to be known as the "King of the Crocs" ....

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Cracking session Iestyn. Looking forward to the report, am interested to hear where it was also.

PS. Did you hear about the PIke that came out of Lechlade Trout Fishery on the fly? 37lb!!! The guy was allowed on to fish specifically for the pike and stalked that one for a day or two apparently!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cracking session Iestyn. Looking forward to the report, am interested to hear where it was also.

PS. Did you hear about the PIke that came out of Lechlade Trout Fishery on the fly? 37lb!!! The guy was allowed on to fish specifically for the pike and stalked that one for a day or two apparently!
wish you had`nt told me that!!! makes my fish look like minnows!!! :-(

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Well i recognise one of the waters you sneaky booger ;)

Absolutely stonking Crocs there Iestyn, i've taught you well :D

:twisted:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Iestyn,

Those are some serious fish, 2 cracking sessions, nice pics and well done, I am super impressed !!!!!

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Wow, amazing Iestyn that is awesome and all the other words that dont quite explain the way I want to really say ****ing well done mate, well done to the photographer too, top pics.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts