The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
jsut a quick report:

me and dan went for a few chucks this evening. conditions were nice, overcast and a fair swell. however, apart from dans fish of about 2-2.5lb on his 2nd cast, nothing else was caught. nice for him to be off the mark for this year though. he had the fish on a pearl sidewinder... suprise suprise lol. thinking of going out on tuesday morning-afternoon to nail some more hopefully...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done Dan and welcome to the forum :-D

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Well-in Dan! Seems like all you need is a pack of pearl sidewinders down there! Looks like high water at the same mark where I fished with Ben on Saturday? Great start and you lucky so*s can fish all summer while we have to work - DOH!

·
Registered
48 Posts
good going dan!! theres nothing like the acheivement of catching a bass no matter what size

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah tim it was the same mark, looked good tbh! like dan said, saw quite a few sea trout/salmon jumping, some looked around 5-6lb :eek:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Thought I recognised the backdrop, Ben, Thought you'd go back and find a big one eh? What was it like at high - never been there then. Hope you got the pics from Saturday okay?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hey Dan - long time no see ;)

well done on the fish matey !!

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
it looked nice over high tbh, i was more confident then than when we went, it was overcast and a bit more swell this time. i thought we were in for a great session when dan had one on his 2nd cast but not to be. saw another guy plugging/spinning to our right aswell, just past where you had yours. i reckon it could fish all the way up...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts