The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bumble photos 006.jpg bumble photos 005.jpg bumble photos 014.jpg bumble photos 010.jpg bumble photos 004.jpg

got a few pics of past to days not loads of fish but a great laugh for me and a chance to put names to faces .bit disapointed in mike sulli thought he was younger.take my hat of to all the boys that traveled hope you made it home safe and sound .day 2 lands end and a few pikers no pike i hear but one hooked for a brief time .only a couple of bass i know about not sure on sizes ? .few wrass one by me 2lb 9 oz and i had a couple of pollock on the sluggos .personally i think it was to clear for the lack of movement in the water but the place screams bass and im sure they get plenty when a swell is running .spirit was great boys even though there wasnt loads of fish and i made a couple of local friends great me and mat arnold are going to try in the next few weeks ,tanks chaps for all the organising hope to see you on next one ,:mrgreen:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
What do you mean younger im only 32 for christ sakes lol.... Besides i have finaly updated the avatar, only took the last one 18 months or so ago, pre beard though.
Cracking photos and nice bass by the way.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Nice report Jon, after you left I nipped into the exact spot you had your fish from and managed a couple of quick Pollack. I also watched a Wrasse come up right at my feet and take my Senko but didnt hook it!

Jon and I watched as a bait fisherman (not part of the bumble) caught a 20lb conger and fair play to the chap, he put it back. Nice day!

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Should have taken that photo we joked about!! :muttley:

Reactions: Rob F

·
Registered
991 Posts
Hey John mate, we'll def have to head out again soon and hook up with the last of the years Bass ;-) great to meet you over the weekend, and all the rest of the lads that came down!

You managed to get a nice shot of my Bass on the Saturday, cheers for that-my hands were to cold to work my phone properly! Looks like you had a good result on the Sunday, well done! Nice pics too!

All the best bud, see you soon.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts