The Lure Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I am posting this in the wrong sorry in advance but I am floor tiling at Trebetherick at the moment and fancy chucking some lures out after work. Can someone please point me in the right direction of a safe mark as I will be on my own and won't have time to go scouting for marks before I fish. This isn't something I do often asking for marks but I just want to maximize my fishing time.

Thanks Mart

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hey Martin,

Its a fairly well known area, and safe too. If you park down at Daymer you can just walk around to the right, over Grennaway. I've not fished it much but it looks good over pretty much all states of tide. Can get quite busy down there I think. There's quite a lot of ground to cover there so I think you're probably just best off roaming and seeing what happens. I last fished it on Christmas Eve and ended up wading accross Daymer itself up to my waist in the water. Didn't catch, but it felt good to have a change from the normal rock hopping. Wouldn't mind trying again at some point for a sea trout or two.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did have a look at Daymer Bay this evening but the wind was straight in my face so I went from The Rumps catch report being posted in a moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts