The Lure Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the other night i posted a thread asking what was the best colour Zed-claw to get as my wife was in a good mood and said that i could buy one.

Had a alot of replies (thanks guys) and so i bought the Zenith Z-Claw Original 031P Ghost Claw from Mr.Fish.

I then went back on to the thread and to say thank you, only to notice that a post mentioned the Dead-claw, and think there was alot of drooling fishermen(includuing myself).

Having just bought the lure and the wife still being in a good mood, i said how beautiful she looked this evening and carried on with my evil ploy. However, my wife is not stupid and new exactly what i was doing and told me that i was not allowed another lure.
Well, i thought, have to wait for another time she is in a good mood!

Then last night the wife said to me that are planned weekend on the pop in swansea has been cancelled.
Without asking why, i just went in for the kill and said 'well as we are not spending so much this weekend can i have that lure?'
The most amazing thing that happend next was is that she said yes!
Well i jumped over to the computer like a bat out of hell and typed down 'Dead Claw' on ebay and there was one seller who had three left, so i bought one and now got the agonizing wait for it to come from japan!

I have never been so happy to been told that a weekend on the pop in swansea has been cancelled...result!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
:rofl: You are on a very slippery slope my friend !!!! Welcome to the nut house :rollineyes:

·
Registered
229 Posts
You need to get your lures delivered to another address mate.

Works for me!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Dom, just hope it lives up to expectations and that you don't lose it! Personally I would have a weekend away before a new lure every time!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts