The Lure Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all,

whilst on holiday we will be staying about fifteen minutes from la Roche sur Yon where they have a massive decathlon store allegedly with a very large fishing department. Has anyone on here ever checked out their range of lures, i am thinking it should be quite good due to the popularity of both fresh and sea water fishing in Vendee.

Mr. Brown

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I've been in Decathalon on quite a few occassions. I will be in France in a couple of weeks, and it's one of the stores i always visit.

They tend to have a reasonable selection of Rapala, Storm lures etc . . . but more interestingly, they usually have a set of bargain baskets at the bottom of the display, where you can pick up Chug Bugs, Rapala's, packets of Storm s/p's for about 1 Euro per packet / lure.

You can also get very good deals on rod / reel combo's, including Shimano & Mitchel reels.

It's well worth a good nose around - there are bargains to be had ;).

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I go to france quite alot and am also there in two weeks. I always go to decathlon and they sell jigheads at low prices, they also sell slug-gos and some stuff from the yums range and other good softies.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts