The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
day off work today so I fished a deep water mark which is unsual as most of my plugging in done in not much than 6ft of water.

Unfortunatly after a big stomp out there all I caught were 2 tiny pollack but it did oppen my account with my new savagear rod which was good.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
day off work today so I fished a deep water mark which is unsual as most of my plugging in done in not much than 6ft of water.

Unfortunatly after a big stomp out there all I caught were 2 tiny pollack but it did oppen my account with my new savagear rod which was good.
Well done Martin, Fish are Fish this time of year and anything that beats the blank is worth having !

·
Registered
207 Posts

Were you fishing LRF lures for the pollack ? and which Savagegear rod did you go for ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Were you fishing LRF lures for the pollack ? and which Savagegear rod did you go for ?
I might of but I can't tell you...................................only coz I don't really know what that is!!! :oops::oops:

They were on an Awa Shima 17g black with red flashes diving thingy with a metal tail (that ain't exactly what it was called on the box!!:wink::wink:) and the rod is a 10ft mp 15-60g

·
Registered
2,889 Posts
Well done for getting out and, there is no fish elitism on here. Everything counts and everything has value.

What I used to hate about the other place was the need for a fish to be 'approved' by the jury.

I don't care m8, schoolie bass, small pollack, as long as YOU had fun catching it then it's fine by me.

You keep telling us what, where and when you catch anything m8. That goes for everyone else too.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Well done for getting out, I can't wait to get down to the coast and chuck a few lures.

...and well said Keith.

A fish is a fish and to be honest when trout fishing i've had 2lb stockies that have pulled my string a lot harder than some much bigger overwintered fish.

It's not always size that counts, well not in fishing anyway. ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well done for getting out and, there is no fish elitism on here. Everything counts and everything has value.

What I used to hate about the other place was the need for a fish to be 'approved' by the jury.

I don't care m8, schoolie bass, small pollack, as long as YOU had fun catching it then it's fine by me.

You keep telling us what, where and when you catch anything m8. That goes for everyone else too.
I know what you mean about "EGOVILLE" Keith;-);-);-)

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Even the blank reports are interesting Post away people Who knowsi may put up an entire months report in one hit consisting of about 60 hours of diddlysquat Well done for getting out

1 - 11 of 11 Posts