The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right then.

A few of us have been threatening to arrange a little meet up so thought I'd put it out there.

Saturday or Sunday 23/24th October, weather permitting. Thinking somewhere like Whitsands Bay in S.E Cornwall(but open to suggestion?) could work as it's massive and could hold a good few of us, plenty of parking too. would be cool to meet a few people before the Cornwall meet in November.

Only an idea at this point, so stick your name down if interested and we'll get it going.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Would definitely like to come up for this but would have to be Sunday for me due to having to earn brownie points on the Saturday!

Cheers
Nigel

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
sunday for me please :-D.everyone dont be put off by me coming and scaring all the fish away :-o:-o:-o:wink:lol

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looking like Sunday so far then. Be good if everyone turns up.... Even if Kev does scare off the fish! hahaha

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
I may be able to do the Sunday!

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
good numbers so far then! Should be a good un for sure. Will post weather details after the weekend to finalise properly.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Good stuff Mike!! Will need to set a meeting point, possibly Route 38 Cafe @ Trerulefoot. It's close to Whitsands and opens at 8am for a decent breakfast.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts