The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have set up a group for those of us lucky enough to live in Devon.
All the magnificent coastline of Cornwall, but with mains electric & less in-breeding!
Just click on the community tab at the top & join up.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lets hope we dont meet in Cornwall. But i bet you will be down here after our bass.lol.
I'm sure you'll catch me down there soon. I was in St Austell early on Monday morning with a couple of hours to kill, and kicked myself for not taking my gear with me.
Having spent several years traveling across the border to play rugby against the Cornish, I'm fully aware of their fondness for Devon.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quite likely be down again soon. Have been lucky enough to start picking up some work down that way recently. Often down around Falmouth & Porthleven.
Need to have a check in the tide book before arranging next meeting!!

·
Registered
629 Posts
In the absence of a Somerset group, does fishing in Devon count to join this group?

When I get to fish, I fish up in the Westward Ho! area or down in the area around Seaton.

Does anyone on here lure fish the Ilfracombe area? plugging or LRF/HRF?

....and do any trolling across the estuary along from the slipway at Appledore and out past the bar?
I have a place on a boat early August and want to see if I've got any suitable trolling lures, I had some success on a previous trip using some Mackerel pattern American import 100mm Yo-Zuri Crystal minnows.

cheers Nick

·
Registered
133 Posts
In the absence of a Somerset group, does fishing in Devon count to join this group?

When I get to fish, I fish up in the Westward Ho! area or down in the area around Seaton.

Does anyone on here lure fish the Ilfracombe area? plugging or LRF/HRF?

....and do any trolling across the estuary along from the slipway at Appledore and out past the bar?
I have a place on a boat early August and want to see if I've got any suitable trolling lures, I had some success on a previous trip using some Mackerel pattern American import 100mm Yo-Zuri Crystal minnows.

cheers Nick
Your welcome to join our group Nick.
The marks you have mentioned are all good to fish for bass on the plug.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts