The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW!!what a day. It must have ranked among my top 10 list of happy days this year ( Top one of course is the birth of my baby boy Johan 3 months ago). After almost sleepless night last night, travel the whole way from the Pennines to reach angelsey at 6. Manage a loner session at Penmon but there was no take.:sad: Oh well, felt like Deja vu of all my lure fishing sessions.
Met up with Sensei RobF ( YOU are the man- ) and the rest of the excellent bumble lads at Gallows . Nice to meet you all and my thanks for showing me the ropes. From here then on, its just pure magic. Thanks also to the local forum members that have helped on Saturday, One day i will meet you all and say thanks myself personally.

This is the schoolie that pop my cheery just before HW. Caught on sandeel coloured lure bought in a jumble sale in Malaysia. Can't remember what brand it was. Looks a bit like a J13.

Fish released to grow even bigger and pop other peoples cheery next.
Followed by a quick phonecall to missus.:cool:

Sesh 3 = 3 pounds fish( Guesstimate) After LW

This one swam away like a jet.

Sesh 4 Deep water for Deep thinking Sensei..Wooosaaaa.

Finished off LW with typical gorgeous Angelsey Sunset

Happy Days:-D

·
Registered
363 Posts
Nice one Mo, Unfortunately couldnt make it for today. Pleased you found the fish :)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done mo, looks like you had a great time :p

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
really chuffed for you Mo , just a real shame we had the worst possible northerly gale on Friday which really put the odds against us for some descent bassing , really well done on finding a couple, and more importantly your first!!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Well in Mo! Good job the Bumblers for finding some fish in tough conditions. I struggled down south too...

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Well done Mo, Glen and I found out from Rob as we were heading back to Liverpool that you'd got into another fish! The only Bass of the weekend and you get two! :clap:

·
Registered
773 Posts
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Mo what a fantastic surprise really really pleased for you. Not only popping your cherry but two in the same day and one off the top, absolutely brilliant. Great to meet you yesterday and I look forward to catching up at the next bumble.[/FONT]

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
i got to get me self on one of these bumbles !!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Rob F
1 - 15 of 15 Posts