The Lure Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

· Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Ok. So second stupid question. In my thigh waders I do realise that I won't be up to my thighs in water, but the odd slip, stumble or wave may come over the top or they may leak.. so where do you put yer wallet, phone and keys? Waterproof bag?

· Registered
1,376 Posts
You should were a belt over you waders and jacket to stop water entering your waders should you fall in. The belts that come with waders are often rubbish though, but better than nowt.
I bought one made for the job in the states. Stiff enough to Hold tools and bag etc, I couldn't do without it now.

· Registered
2,667 Posts
Ok. So second stupid question. In my thigh waders I do realise that I won't be up to my thighs in water, but the odd slip, stumble or wave may come over the top or they may leak.. so where do you put yer wallet, phone and keys? Waterproof bag?
In thigh waders put your stuff in a waterproof bag in your back pack. You would be better of getting chest waders though

· Registered
1,219 Posts
Here you go Barry, get yourself some of these.
....commonly known in cricketing circles as "wonderpants"... I am sure your phone would fit in there mate and would probably stay dry if yer footwork was up to scratch in the corridor of uncertainty!!!

Otherwise I would go fer a set of chesties and a back pack with a dedicated waterproof phone bag.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts