The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yesterday me and my dad went fishing. First of all me and my dad got our bait rods out (not lure fishing sorry:aarrg:)

Me and my dad both caught a bass each.The pic underneath is mine.

and this one is my dads.

i caught the biggest one.:rofl::lol::clap:. the Bass were our first Welsh Bass of the season.

Then we went home for a bit. Then i got bored. my dad asked if i wanted to go croc fishing.i said yes. so we headed over.our lures got hit alot of times. my dad caught this jack pike

On my last cast this happened.

That was my first fish on my new rod and reel and braid from Mr Fish. :jump: :horsesword: :clap:

I caught the biggest one again.:aarrg: i enjoyed the day.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Brilliant! Well done Luke! Nothing like beating your dad!!! Well done!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Well done Luke on your first catch report (little monkey is pretty handy on the computer - all i helped him with was inserting the vid).

& well done on beating me yesterday !! Time to start straightening your trebles :twisted:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well done Luke awsome report and some real nice fish you caught there!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Nice one luke, just be careful your dad doesn't ask you to stand nearer the camera when taking photo of his fish!!!! He'll do anything to make his fish look bigger :) well done you and good report.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Luke

Lovely looking fish. I hope you were gentle with your Dad and didn't rub in the fact that you whooped him. Next time you go out you'll have to let him win...as a birthday present...

·
Registered
48 Posts
Well done Luke great for a first report and hopefully many more to come throughout the Bass season. Nice fish!!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Nice work lads - good to see the plan come together (it's good to see bass being caught in Wales ;-))! Good job on the pike too Luke - what lure did you catch your pike on? Very promising for the season ahead. Si - now you know how I felt for much of last season (and probably most of this season :-() being shown up by George:-o. Next mission, bass on a lure!? Maybe tomorrow if you can get Dad to drive, eh Luke?

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done Luke, stunning fish my boy !!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts