The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for all you Bass Comp anglers do not waste your time at Seymour haveing spent the last six hours drifting around some of favourite marks on a good tide and a good time of year resulted in only 8 fish. Most of which were small with the biggest falling to a homemade green shad. This was about 3.5lbs The rest were at best 2lbs and were taken on a mixture of homemadelures and small chug bugs.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Another disastrous day Alan...only 8 fish.......:shock::shock:

I'm sure the guys will appreciate your information mate.....:-D:-D

I take it the boat is fixed?? not too costly I hope....;-);-)

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
for all you Bass Comp anglers do not waste your time at Seymour haveing spent the last six hours drifting around some of favourite marks on a good tide and a good time of year resulted in only 8 fish. Most of which were small with the biggest falling to a homemade green shad. This was about 3.5lbs The rest were at best 2lbs and were taken on a mixture of homemadelures and small chug bugs.
Ha! I wouldnt get out of bed for 8 fish in Sussex!!

Seriously though, your report is done with the best of intentions given the iminent festival and Jersey is a little (!?) more productive than Sussex. Cheers Alan.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trev yes boat is fixed starter motor needed a clean £90 bill Andrew normally there is a lot of fish in this area but seems they are not around at the moment as you say it is to give the guys a clue or is it a double bluff?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Yes I didnt intend to be too facetious as it was a very well intentioned post! It does show the quality of fishing you have in Jersey compared to Sussex.

I must get over to Jersey next year!

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Ouch! £90 not too much for many but cleaning a starter motor is basic stuff....only thing is the special tools needed to work on those engines. So you're probably not too upset by the bill. Good to see you back in the water and running mate....:-D:-D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts