The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In spite of good conditions greeting me at my favourite mark i was in for a spanking!! Fist of all casting out with my Patchinko every cast i was getting caught up on surface weed which was hampering action to the lure in a big way, Then a rowing boat was coming towards me from the middle of the estuary about 200yds to my right he started dropping a long net rowing to the shore practically cutting off fish coming from my right, then he had the front to wave at me, this was followed by an unfriendly gesture, I decided to try a different mark not accepting defeat i waded back not looking below thru the water, my waders caught on a rock and i went face first into the estuary totally soaked, back to shore to dry out, i then walked to another mark only to find another lure fisherman fishing there, i tried another spot, waded out 15 yds started fishing the feed shallow, interupted by a phone call on getting my phone out i fumbled and dropped it into the estuary the 2nd phone ruined in a month.

This was the last straw so i went back to bed.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
You were due a mare after the blinders you have been having! Makes the good sessions feel all the better after a shocker like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts