The Lure Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,

Not really a catch report as we didn't catch anything but....

Went down to the Dorset coast sun early - the light caught us out a bit and it was light earlier than we expected so we hit the beach/ rocks about the tme it was light.

we spent a few hours up and down the coastline (my mate spent a while asleep - hangover) and I chucked a few shallow divers - marias, tide minnow, feed shallows etc and a patchinko, sammy, mag slider etc.

new grauvell rod had an outing - teklon spin - it was excellent and it was good to see how the winters stock up of plugs performed.

didn't see any evidence of bass, nor of any baitfish, terns etc.

nonetheless, it was a really beautiful morning on a fantastic stretch of coastline - and i guess we've got used to not catching anything....

richb

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Just gotta get out there though eh ?? Catching is only a small part of what we are doing, and the days like that will make the victory taste all the sweeter when you slide a lunker onto the shore sometime soon :D

:clap:

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep, great relaxing morning until the punters turned up with pushchairs and deckchairs etc.... quite a smug feeling going home as the're coming out and the ice cream vans turning up knowing you've had the best of the day.

worth it fish or no fish...

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
yep, great relaxing morning until the punters turned up with pushchairs and deckchairs etc.... quite a smug feeling going home as the're coming out and the ice cream vans turning up knowing you've had the best of the day.

worth it fish or no fish...

You're absolutely right. One of my favorite feelings in fishing is the early morning drive in a few more weeks time, when i'm passing people coming back from their nights out, spewing & pi55ing at the side of the road, while i'm feeling fresh & excited about hitting a mark just before dawn . . . i always think that i wouldnt swap places with them for all the Tea in China !!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.