The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Had a few hours to kill Saturday morn so decided to give a mark I recently have only fished once before another goin over, conditions were good a bit of surf rolling and a nice southerly blowing , was out earlier in the week at this mark and blanked but had a good feeling about the place,30 mins into the session was casting straight out in front of me from an outcrop of rocks i decided to cast parrallel to the beach and bang fish on no more than 12 feet out off the shore,lure of the day was a duo tide minnow 135 surf in orange gold (class lure) its caught me a few fish the past year.Bass wasnt a monster was bang on 3lb but a nice fish all the same.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Lads went back again today but no joy I guess thats Bass fishing,Sam Ive been using the megabass rod for alot of my soft plastics but decided to give the hard plugs a go on saturday,I bought a second hand super distance off **** a few weeks ago its a cracking rod can cast plugs a good distance even with the wind in your face,really happy with it.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Nice fish Ken, well done :-D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts