The Lure Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, to day i decided to have a go a lure cought grand slam, that is 4 drifferent spicies cough in the one day. i started of on the wresse and had one on my first drop not a bad start. pollock were next but turned out to be hard work as the tide was low at the spot i was fishing, after a hour i picked up a tiny one on a 3g Bream blade. Next on the list was the Mackerel but they did not show so i moved in search of a Bass and i thought i might pick up a Mackerel at the same time. I fished for over an hour with no luck so with little time left befour i had to leve for home i made one more move and one more change of lure to a Shollow Feed Chartruse and white. I had 10min to going home time when the Branzino bent over and line started to pour of the reel i know this was a big one, i started to look for a safe place to land the fish, after a great scrap i finally got the Boga on the lip of the fish and it pulled down to 8.5 lb what a bass. i did not get the Grand Slam but what the hell.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Wow - a fish like that would make my season! Great work, Sam.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Hell of a good fish Sam, and a really nice report about your session :clap:. Brilliant !!!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts