The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi lads, just like Dave Fitzs i to got some new toys to play with, a Cormoran ULX 1-9g and a ULF 3-15g, so yesterday i headed of to put them through there paces. I arrived at the venu just after high water and started to fish with the 3-15g on the first cast i had a pollock and did it give a good acount of it's self after 6 or 7 i changed to the liter rod and it was game on. I was using a 3g Aus Bream Blade and the pollock just went mad for it, on this 1-9g rod it was great crack, catching fish on this kind kit you just dont want to stop.I cant wate to get into some bass or sea trout on these rods, so if you have not yet tried it have a go it is great fun.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Excellent fun Sam. However did we call it fishing with 3oz splnning rods and 8oz beachcasters. You've got to love those Cormorans. Keep up the good work.

Gary

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Nice one Sam, I knew you'd have fun when you tried them. There's no doubt about it lighter is the way to go, even catching those little Pollock was great fun and I don't think I've looked forward to the mackerel arriving so much before as for the prospect of bass or sea trout on them, I can't wait. I have to say though, I'm well impressed with the Cormoran rods especially for the price.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Sam! Brilliant! :)

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dublin LRF\HRF say to Rolfe.

Hi All, well today was the last day that Rolfe Deppe would fish with D LRF\HRF, Rolfe is of for a bit of a tour of Ireland befour hi go's back home to South Africa on the Aug the 6th. I would just like to wish Rolfe and his famley a safe jurney home also to thank him for all the help that he gave me with the sp & light tackle stuff. 3696.jpg

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts