The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, Well to day was the last day Rolfe Deppe will fish with the DLRF\HRF. Rolfe will be heading home to South Africa on the 6th of AUG, so he is heading of for a short tour of some of the top fishing spot's around Ireland. I would just like to wish Rolfe and his famley a safe jurney home to SA also i would like to thank Rolfe for all the help that he gave me with the SP & light tackle stuff.

Tight Lines Sam. 3696.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Best of luck Rolfe! Keep in touch.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Good luck to you Rolfe and your family, was good to meet you in Nantes :-D

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just you wait...

Thanks Sam - you were the first guy to make contact with me (to look at your Red Dragon - how things have changed!) and I really appreciated your friendliness and company in the surf and on the rocks. I'll certainly keep an eye on the forum once I'm home and post up some sparkly Safrican fish as they come to hand...

Between holidays, work and a bereavement, I have done little fishing over the last 6 weeks (except some trout & grayling in Italy & Slovenia) - next 2 weeks in Wexford and a pike trip in the Midlands should sort this out.

I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Thanks

Hi guys

Thanks for your wishes - Nantes was really good and it was great to meet so many like-minded folk. Alex - yup its the 2010 2000HGS - 1000 size body but bigger spool and quick retrieve. I like it but it's not seen a lot of fishing yet - will get a real workout in SA once I start on the largemouth bass, cichlids, barbel species, catfish and estuary bits and bobs.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts