The Lure Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, are these too big early season?having been only plugging for the past year,i was using mainly jointed thundersticks & feed shallow lures(which caught me fish)however after buying one off **** ,i can`t wait to try one.they look amazing!:wackit:

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Billy , hello to you , in answer to your question i would say that the 145SLD tide minnow is perfect to start off the season with , work it slow they are a great lure . one of my best early season bass caught was on the same lure 9lb 8oz , good luck with the lure just don`t give up if things are slow , due to cold waters....

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Who raped Callums Facebook today? Or does he write that stuff himself? The boy is out there if its him!! Made me laugh though.
thats all callum lol. Yeah hes in a little world of his own ey! Good buzz today though getting that bass! Bring on mine now lol. you open tomorrow?

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
WTF everybody knows what im up to ay? yeah caught on that lure today first lure caught of the season and the lure was ritchies so looks like im gettin one in the morning.

lol and yeah i write that stuff on my own facebook there aint no point if facebook raping me ill probably like it!!

yeah he is open tomorrow i think mate

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Oh going off topic sorry Billy but Rich BRING YOUR FLIPPIN WATERPROOF CAMERA!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.