The Lure Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well,after being put through hell watching trev and nath catching bass from trevs nice little orkney it was time to get some early sessions in before work.So friday morning at silly oclock i set off to a lleyn mark where i was hoping for some top sport.It was still dark,Clarity was 100% vis and sea was flat.On went the zclaw mullet and retieved slow.Nothing after about four casts so i went even slower,just givin the claw 2 little twitches and turning the handle ultra slow then bang!!Fish hit so hard and then felt the ping of braid departing from the fish.....gutted i lost the fish and gutted i lost my much loved claw.Light started to appear by now and i could make out moving fish so on went the slider.After about half an hour id lost 2 other fish and landed one(piccy not the best). Come friday night i had the urge to have another early start but promised the misses ide spend the whole day at home but hey they cant have everythin!!!!so it was up early again this morning to the same mark.Not as many takers this time but did land one that fought like a robbers horse,great sport and just loved every minute of watchin the new day begin.cheers daz.ps just thought id show ya a new little gadget i bought to hold your camera in place if your on your own.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Nice one Daz..great conditions there mate...and nice piece of kit too........:-D:-D

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great effort and nice fish Daz, well done mate :p

·
Registered
631 Posts
Fair play to you in making the effort to get out of bed, going fishing and the work, Nice fish there the effort paid off

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys,i wiil be doing alot more bassin before work from now until the end of the season and top man Steve b....nice fish off the top i hear.Looks like its picking up fast now steve.cheers daz

·
Registered
4,540 Posts
very nice fish but whats that funny looking lure ???????

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Nice Daz. Cheers for the txt too...

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Nice one Daz! A few starting too show up at last!
Unlucky loosing a few and the Claw.(I lost a DTM surf tonight and blanked, BOO HOO!)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Well in Daz! looks like the rough spell has attracted the fish into shallower water at last!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts