The Lure Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i got a couple of hours sleep last night and alan called me at 3am and off we went.the mark we went to we never fished before on the incoming tide we allways fish it from high to low.so when we arrived it was low starting to come and it was dark at this stage 3.40am.so on with the xlayers and gave them a go for a while but no joy so i switched to a feed popper 100 and after about 20 min fish on a small bass about 1lb.so the tide pushed us up on to the rocks and we fished away for another while i was using a z claw at this stage and then i got hit a better fish about 3lb.i got it up on a rock to take a pic but it decided to unhook itself and off it went back into the water.so i fished on for 4 more hours and not a touch.i left on high tide and the place was like a pond it was hard to leave it but the kids were having their sports day at 11.15.so made it home washed all my gear a quick sup of tea and up to the sports days so im happy the misses is happy and the kids were happy i made to the sports day.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Great report Pat, I bet you are glad the ban is over and you seem to have picked up where you left off :-D

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
steve it felt like it was on forever im sure glad its over.its full steam ahead now im hoping to have the boat in the water over the weekend then im gone for the next few months.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Fair play Pat its been a long month, picked up 2 of those new feed poppers up the other day in Cians new shop in Tramore they look the business.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ken they are the business i got my best bass last year on the 120 feed popper and the 100 will be better i like it better than the 120.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Nice one Pat,, I think I will have to stay off the forum for the next week and a bit if I want to stay sane,, will be home 27th so il be seeing u out and about then,,, CANT WAIT!!!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts