The Lure Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spent some time on the east sussex coast with the family, managed to snatch a couple of brief sessions and nailed a 4lb on a sluggo bounced along the bottom of a beach.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Nice one Ry. Better fish than I have managed from Sussex this year!

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
Ry

Copy & paste this below on to your page, then delete the "value" & post you flickr link between the ]flickr link here[ Hope that makes sense.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Nigel,

i was doing that but it wouldnt work on flickr.. sighned up to photobucket and works fine now!

strange!

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Nice fish Ry - that beach doesn't look too far from me.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Yes it looks familiar! I also recognise the famous mark from your avatar Andy. How much does Mr Fish benefit from you fishing there? lol!

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Lovely Bass Ry,
The mark looks very familar-and gets more and more productive over the next couple of months.

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Nice fish Ry. Fish that size seem to be few and far between in my little world right now. I must get out more......

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Andrew

My few trips to where the avatar shot was taken fall into the good news/bad news category - no fish but no tackle losses. I'm fortunate to have good bass marks within a few minutes walk so I don't often venture that far east.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First time i have fished that beach, looks like bass heaven to me.. minutes before some k*^% told me you cant catch bass here, you have to go to Kent to get bass!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts