elusive komomo II | Page 2 | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

elusive komomo II

Discussion in 'Diving Hard Lures' started by {name}, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Sea Trout

I was checking Spinjigtackles for Ima komomo 11 but nothing. What you could do is pm Jarvis of Shimreels He should be able to help you. Good luck.

2. Striper

There might be one or two in Wexford at the minute will let you know tomorrow evening...

3. A

4. Striper

I had one of them last year now to think of it......i kissed it good buy too......I hope you dont plan fishing Wexford with it as the bass aint too intetested in it as far as i can see.................

5. Mackerel

not sure on colour looks like akakin there like hens teeth done search my self give up after finger tips worn out looking be intrested if anyone does find them happy searching

6. Striper

Thats the one Akakin is the one i was using........see how she blows anyway tomorrow

7. Mackerel

well found 110 sf in that colour but orignal ima not 11 but still hard find colour sent pm if you intrested

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Pollock

Thanks baz its the number 009 komomo 2 mate;-)

---------- Post added at 07:45 ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 ----------

Cheers Matt but no joy there:-(

9. Snapper

They look like such great fish catchers. However whenever I try them the bass disagree. So I'm in the can't catch on them camp. They are one of the few lures that I have had no confidence in but still insist in having few casts during most sessions as I can't believe a bass won't nab them. But the feckers won't go near mine. Fishing!!!

10. Pollock

Send it to me Walter i will break it in for ya;-)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Sea Trout

I have one in my lure box too :p

Great lures!

Basslures are your best bet, give them a call and see if they can get one for you, being the main IMA dealer they're the most likely to get hold of one.

Failing that you could always try the original Komomo SF 110 in akakin, doesn't wiggle as much but shallow running and does catch! http://www.basslures.co.uk/ima-komomo-sf-110-005-akakin.html

or this Komomo 2 http://www.basslures.co.uk/ima-komomo-2-010-gold-chartreuse.html

or the Komomo 2 90 in this colour (bit like baby pollack) http://www.basslures.co.uk/ima-komomo-2-90-x1119-pb-limited-colour.html

I just got the Komomo 2 90 above ^ and can't wait to clip it on, it's a limited one though so they won't have them for long!

and get one of these sasuke 120's, brilliant lure! Ask Ben Pratt... http://www.basslures.co.uk/ima-sasuke-120-rp-121.html

12. Chub

i know where theres a whole shelf full of the bloddy things at my local tackle shop
    i tried one last year they look like a coke can on steriods . swim well but look totaly rong never had a thing on them but am thinking i should have kept it as it might have been good as a night time lure

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pollock

Gavin would you be able to pick one up for me and post it over i can paypal you the money please;-)

14. Chub

yer if you realy wont one lol
    pm on its way

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pollock

Pm sent mate top man;-);-);-)

16. Striper

Yes Gavin you swooped it with me and I never seen a fish with it either.....I sold it on last year now so someone else has the pleasure of using it

17. Perch

Barry, I think it was in the little lot you sold me. It was a pollock catcher last year.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

18. Chub

that poor lure has seen some miles lol

19. Pollock