The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the weed in the water lately i decided to explore a little By complete chance i found a little cove flanked by a reef either side To the left the reef stretched for around 1 mile To the right around 150yds I opted to fish on the right and had 2 Bass to around 1lb I was convinced that this spot would hold some very big fish it looked perfect and guessed that it didnt get fished that often
As i was about to leave a local man pulled up and started to set up He asked if i had caught any and then proceeded to give me the full run down of the area Turns out i was no more than 200yds from the hot spot He reckons that some very big Bass moved in 2 hours after low water Biggest he had caught 8lb but his mate had landed 13lb Bass all on lures I am going back there pronto

Attachments

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Blimey! Sounds good mate! Nice one on those 2.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Blimey - sounds like you lucked onto a good spot there. Very decent of the chap to share his knowledge....

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Ben Not sure of that spot My lips are sealed as to exact location there are miles of coastline to walk around there Its very remote The spot i fished i saw 2 people walking and then the fisherman late in the day Cant be many people willing to go that extra mile and look around the next corner

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Hi Marq well done on finding a new spot to fish. It pays to have a look around sometimes rather then fish the same areas over and over. looking forward to seeing you with a biggy soon,

·
Registered
437 Posts
Fair enough! Just the description, photo put the idea in my head. But someone in South Devon explaining marks like that - no chance lol. Best of luck with that one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts