The Lure Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three weeks ago i was reading Henry gibeys blog and he was saying how he likes this lure.
i liked the look of it too, so i ordered one from japan.
It arrived yesterday and was realy impressed with it.
However i have no idea how to use this lure and was hoping someone could let us know how?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I have one also, but havent used it yet.

My understanding is that it's much like the Feed Shallow, which would basically mean that it runs shallow & wiggles it's arse. So, it probably allows you to crank it reasonably quickly.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Yep, Oriental Angler. Took 2 days to get form Tokyo to Coventry. 4 days to get from Coventry to Newport, and yes i had to pay Customs Duty plus Parcel-Rip-Off-Force charges. It's VAT on your order at 17.5% plus a Parcel Force charge of around £13 from memory. So that's £27 in total i had to pay before i could pick up my parcel.

I wont be rushing to do it again.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i buy mine off ebay from a seller called samuraifishing, i have never paid duty on them as most good sellers write on the parcel that it is a gift, that bars any tax then.
They take up to 4 weeks to arrive, however i have had them as early as 7 days

·
Registered
827 Posts
Yep, Oriental Angler. Took 2 days to get form Tokyo to Coventry. 4 days to get from Coventry to Newport, and yes i had to pay Customs Duty plus Parcel-Rip-Off-Force charges. It's VAT on your order at 17.5% plus a Parcel Force charge of around £13 from memory. So that's £27 in total i had to pay before i could pick up my parcel.

I wont be rushing to do it again.
that is a legal rip off Simon. Sorry to hear that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.