The Lure Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Three weeks ago i was reading Henry gibeys blog and he was saying how he likes this lure.
i liked the look of it too, so i ordered one from japan.
It arrived yesterday and was realy impressed with it.
However i have no idea how to use this lure and was hoping someone could let us know how?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
I have one also, but havent used it yet.

My understanding is that it's much like the Feed Shallow, which would basically mean that it runs shallow & wiggles it's arse. So, it probably allows you to crank it reasonably quickly.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Looks very good... did you get it from the oriental angler.
whats the delivery time from japan.
how much is customs tax...how likely is it to have to pay custom tax

sorry for all the questions

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Yep, Oriental Angler. Took 2 days to get form Tokyo to Coventry. 4 days to get from Coventry to Newport, and yes i had to pay Customs Duty plus Parcel-Rip-Off-Force charges. It's VAT on your order at 17.5% plus a Parcel Force charge of around £13 from memory. So that's £27 in total i had to pay before i could pick up my parcel.

I wont be rushing to do it again.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i buy mine off ebay from a seller called samuraifishing, i have never paid duty on them as most good sellers write on the parcel that it is a gift, that bars any tax then.
They take up to 4 weeks to arrive, however i have had them as early as 7 days

·
Registered
826 Posts
Yep, Oriental Angler. Took 2 days to get form Tokyo to Coventry. 4 days to get from Coventry to Newport, and yes i had to pay Customs Duty plus Parcel-Rip-Off-Force charges. It's VAT on your order at 17.5% plus a Parcel Force charge of around £13 from memory. So that's £27 in total i had to pay before i could pick up my parcel.

I wont be rushing to do it again.
that is a legal rip off Simon. Sorry to hear that

1 - 8 of 8 Posts