The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
It's funny you mention this Rob, because I was thinking the other day of starting a thread for those who like football and asking each poster to tell us the name of the team they follow and then produce a league based on what teams caught the most bass!

Then I thought this site is dominated by Welsh, Irish, Cornish and Jersey lads so naturally Liverpool or Manchester United would win it. :aarrg:

Then i finally thought "James, that is one of the most stupidest ideas you've ever had" - so I didn't post it.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
Come on the mighty Swindon Town!!

No Jersey team to support unfortunately, so I think Jersey people default to Arsenal...

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm a long-suffering Preston North End fan!

Just select your team (only 3 players allowed from any one team, bit like Liverpool who only have Reina, Gerrard and Torres...) go to the "leagues" tab on the left, click "create/join" and copy and paste the 212980-62073 code into the box.

Simples.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
COME ON LADS!!!! Poor showing so far!!!! I know the World Cup was dire but lets have a laugh with this, it's proper addictive (and another great work skive!) when you get into it!!!!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Im there her comes the allstars oh ya :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts