The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that a lot of you boys are a bunch of old farts . . . :rofl: . . . but are there any fellow gamers here in Lure Land ??? I am partial to a game of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online on PS3 . . . drives the misses nuts, along with the Netbook on the forum :rofl: .

Any more gamers here ??

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Yes, but on a smaller scale. I have a heap of Nintendo DS games. Portable, see? Was quite big into PS2 stuff for a while, too especially Medal of Honour stuff.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tim Griffin said:
Yes, but on a smaller scale. I have a heap of Nintendo DS games. Portable, see? Was quite big into PS2 stuff for a while, too especially Medal of Honour stuff.
I don't bother with the portables so much these days, although Luke does. Loved the PS2, and the Medal of Honour series is class.

PS3 is completely awesome though !!! :wackit: :wackit:

·
Registered
56 Posts
hi simon

i play the same game online aswel - i am on level 44 & will be playing tomorrow night

username adamlewis

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Years ago on the PS2 I loved Medal of honour, I lived for that game, it was awesome. Aint had the time to play games for quite a few years now, which is a shame but there you go. I dont know how you guys find the time!

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mrfishjersey said:
Years ago on the PS2 I loved Medal of honour, I lived for that game, it was awesome. Aint had the time to play games for quite a few years now, which is a shame but there you go. I dont know how you guys find the time!

Multi-tasking **** . . . i sit there in the evenings, in the command centre. 4 remote controls (Hi-Fi, Surround Sound, TV, SKy +), PS3 controller, Netbook . . .and drive the misses fecking crazy !!!! Lucky she's Irish, so she's half-crazy already !!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I am quite handy on Solitaire...

I bought an XBox 360 last March, against my wishes really, persuaded by a mate that has one. Got 5 or 6 games with it, got the thing that goes in the back to go online with it, set up an account and paid for the subscription etc, and am being completely honest when I say I have played it maybe five times. Its in its box now. Cannot be bothered to go through all the hassle of listing it to sell etc and wont be playing with it again. In fact if any Jersey guys fancy it, I am sure we could work out a bargain for you.

'Need for Speed Shift' on my iPhone is pretty fun though.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nathan Taylor said:
Steve, i love Cod 2 is great...my user name is TENRYU---
COD 2 ???? Do you mean the latest "Modern Warfare 2" ???? I'm Bassking7.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Just about to send you a friend request - we can start our own LURE clan !!! :muttley:

Big kids !!! :rofl:

·
Banned
792 Posts
from time to time I let them younger guns show me I am an old fart. I visit them lan parties and try to not get shot dead in medal of honour or far cry 2 immediately. Hang around somewhere as a sniper... :rofl:
Warcraft 2 I can hold up with them...
Age of empires also.

But I do not really spend time on that, like more to hang out in silly lure boards, looking at pictures of ethereal beauty lures...
Or discuss with old men aboutline thickness and so on... :rollineyes:
:lol:
TOm

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Simon Lewis said:
I know that a lot of you boys are a bunch of old farts . . . :rofl: . . . but are there any fellow gamers here in Lure Land ??? I am partial to a game of Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 online on PS3 . . . drives the misses nuts, along with the Netbook on the forum :rofl: .

Any more gamers here ??

Im partial to a few hours on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 on the PS3 .

Epic Game :laserswords:

·
Registered
779 Posts
I might get flamed for this but any military simulation with respawn is g4y

all your bases are mine

Spitfire66 1337 ;)

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Danny Meagher said:

What's your user name on there Danny ? I'm 'Bassking7' . We're in danger of rustling a few up here !! I can see a LURE clan being on the cards . . or maybe a BASS clan !! Managed to connect with Nathan last night.

Oh . . and Spitty . . .see you online later for a bit of g4y action aye pal !! Same time as usual ??? :wackit2: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
779 Posts
Simon Lewis said:
[quote="Danny Meagher":25crqaym]

What's your user name on there Danny ? I'm 'Bassking7' . We're in danger of rustling a few up here !! I can see a LURE clan being on the cards . . or maybe a BASS clan !! Managed to connect with Nathan last night.

Oh . . and Spitty . . .see you online later for a bit of g4y action aye pal !! Same time as usual ??? :wackit2: :rofl: :rofl:
[/quote:25crqaym]

lol muhhhhhahhhhhhhaaaaaaa

·
Registered
779 Posts
Used to game alot - was clan leader for a Ut clan (got a bit addicted to the statistics and knew it was time to quit when I was ranked 40 worldwide on the quarter for ctf lol)

Tried your Bfs & CODs or whatever & went on to games without respawns (AA & OFP coop) as they are a whole different ballgame

FPSs with respawn are like mackerel fishing - one life is the bassin of gaming - way different ;)

just to clarify my flippant post

:horsesword:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts