The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a fun few days off work this week.

No massive fish but some good fun anyways. I've put a full report on my Blogthat I've started writing for a bit of fun.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Top blogging and a cracking read!!!

Bonanza was spot on i thought mate. Its all extra experience and the more time in the water is more knowledge.

May be able to get out tommorow afternoon if your up for it?

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Good read Matt. Like you said no lunkers but you had fish. The last couple of weekends have been tough down here with the coloured water & messy swell. We've got to get this Devon Pluggers meet up sorted before the weather gets too bad/cold

Cheers

Toby

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Steve - Although I'm aching savagely, I could be tempted out.

Toby - I'm free all of next weekend, let's sort it out!

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
Steve - Although I'm aching savagely, I could be tempted out.

Toby - I'm free all of next weekend, let's sort it out!
Alright Matt.....I'm busy next Sunday, fishing the Breakwater comp (the Breakwater in Plymouth Sound for those that don't know). I'm going a tad off topic here but I was talking to Marq today about it. He didn't know anything about it. When I fished it earlier on in the summer I didn't know anything about plugging so didn't do any. However particularly on the seaward side of the breakwater I reckon that there's scope for doing a fair bit of plugging & also SP's. Lots of boulders & weed around - wrasse & bass could be hiding around there. Cleaner ground on the other side.......I imagine that you could bump some SP's along the bottom?? You fancy giving that a go, something different ???

I'm also looking after the littleuns next saturday. so that's out too.

Back on topic..................I read you ur blog & tried to post a message but it kept on asking me for some url address. Couldn't post my message anyhow.

Cheers

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
I forgot to say, re the Devon Pluggers session, are there any other weekends coming up that you've got free?? Whenever we do it we've just gotta hope that this coloured water disappears, quick. Bit of a mare trying to fish the last week or so combined with the big swells.

·
Registered
6,673 Posts
I've read about Plymouth breakwater. That would be an absolute dream to fish for the Wrasse along there, HRF style. Nice blog btw, another added to the favourites list!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts