The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. If you enter the C & R section you cannot enter the others(no changing allowed once comp has started).

2. The minimum size is 50cm.

3. Longest Bass only to count for individual prizes.

4. Longest 2 Bass to count for team of 2 anglers.

5. Digital photo evidence will be required, photo's must be in focus & show the whole Bass on the ruler.Lure forum rulers only to be used.

6. Rulers must be presented at check in for marking.

7. If the organisers are not happy with the photo it will not be accepted.

Tight lines guys Steve.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Has to be shared ****, if they both the same they both winners.Both names go on trophy & they can flip who gets which half of the rod.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Fully understood Steve :p

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Good clear rules. Is teh ladies competition C&R or is it weighed still? My wife still wants to win some jewellry....

·
Registered
779 Posts
Tip of tail or V Steve? - if tip of tail should the tail be pressed in?

ta

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good clear rules. Is teh ladies competition C&R or is it weighed still? My wife still wants to win some jewellry....
For this year the ladies will be weighed.This is very much a test year for C&R,if there's some ladies that would rather fish C&R i will try sort out a prize, but the links of London bracelet was given for the open ladies prize.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Check in will be between 5 & 8pm at the Shakespeare. Forms will be out locally in September,all info will be in them.

·
Registered
519 Posts
steve, is it to be measured to the closest cm,

IE, if it's slightly long then say 70cm, like 70.5cm will it be 70cm or 71cm etc.

kev

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
steve, is it to be measured to the closest cm,

IE, if it's slightly long then say 70cm, like 70.5cm will it be 70cm or 71cm etc.

kev
Rounded down,then committee decision on any ties.Hopefully as its a tester this year we can tweak it & improve in future.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hi Steve

How many prizes in this new section ,is it a one two three or just the winner in each section.

Tony

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
The prize is in the taking part my man.

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Well you can all watch out, as Luke & I will be competing for this section !!! 'Team Lewis' :!:

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Think i might delete Simons post, if too many people hear young Luke is entering we could lose half our entrants!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts