The Lure Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick report as off fishing again but been fishing since 4:30 am had 4 fish and this one off the top ! Weighed 2.48lb on my new scales (cheers Nicola).

So pleased as to catch a bass off the top has been my mission since I started. Who would have thought it would be on the z-claw.

Yewwwwwwwwwww

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Well done Ritchie...well deserved........:-D:-D

Hadn't seen a Z-claw in pearl thought it was a Sammy 128 initially...just shows how much alike these lures are.....:wink:

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done Ritchie :p good luck for later !

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Nice one Ritchie. Glad to see you're getting into some fish. And keeping those marks close to your chest!

·
Premium Member
6,385 Posts
Well about time aint the word !!! listening to you bleeting all the time that you cant catch off the top ?? like i said to you Ritchie just got to keep trying and it will happen , now the hard part is done breaking the duck , no stopping now mate , a very well done to you and may the next one be even bigger .
For a young guy that always smiling and is layed back, im made up for you truely, ( even if you did have smelly fingers bait fishing yesterday ).

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers. Was a good hit and woke me up, thats for sure.

Have you noticed with the z-claw though it sometimes goes subsurface when there is slight chop on the surface? It was doing it ALOT tonight. Odd!! I was slowing down and lifting my rod tip but it kept going sub? weird. It still looked good though so I'm sure its not a problem, at all.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Well done Richie baby, the first one is always the hardest, it took me year to get one off the top, but the confidence will now help you.
Done well m8!

is a bit worrying that 2 middle aged gents are calling you baby tho - I hear its the blonde hair and blue eyes they go for

you wait till they get you on there boat on there own - wont be the bass on the Top :)

·
Registered
228 Posts
Done well m8!

is a bit worrying that 2 middle aged gents are calling you baby tho - I hear its the blonde hair and blue eyes they go for

you wait till they get you on there boat on there own - wont be the bass on the Top :)
Acually was thinking about that my self and noticed a few key words in Bobs posts.LOL

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
haha. Steady boys! They have called me that for ages. Infact a few on here do? It makes me blush so I like it ;)

Taking the odd one to get a boat trip, don't make you gay though..... right?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts