The Lure Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been out today for the first time today but alas no fish were caught ,still i got to play with my new lures of which i was most impressed with the z-claw and the patchinko .I also went to a new mark that i think has some potential i will post some pictures so you can give me your opinions,so no fish but lots learnt and a good day had all the same next time it will be a catch report i promise.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Ooooooooo that's lovely ground you've got there Kieth:wackit:

When they come back from their hols . . . you'll get them for sure !!!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Cracking looking marks there Keith, they will start producing soon I am sure. Good luck next time !

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good thanks rob should be able to tackle some more adventurous marks soon have you been out recently?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Had Sammy the Seal for company at Morecambe sewer pipe at dawn last Sunday so there must be plenty of fish around but I blanked. Ruined my Zonk Getaride on it's first outing too.

Off skiing over Easter, then hopefully somewhere around Porthmadog on the 17th to warm up for the Bumble!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
First Blank, Keith? Wish I could say the same! Well done for finding a good spot and giving it a crack. Time spent sussing marks and seeing them at various states of tide is time well spent and will pay you back when the water warms up and the fishing improves....

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was that Cricieth Keith? I'll be over to see my Father-in law at some point, he's not far from there.
no mate was at cricieth earlier on in the day though but the water was quite cloudy this place is only about 20 minutes drive away though if your interested i'll tell you where it is

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Had Sammy the Seal for company at Morecambe sewer pipe at dawn last Sunday so there must be plenty of fish around but I blanked. Ruined my Zonk Getaride on it's first outing too.

Off skiing over Easter, then hopefully somewhere around Porthmadog on the 17th to warm up for the Bumble!
May be on the Lleyn that weekend too will give you a shout closer the time see if fancy meeting up,Had a seal for company myself for a time yesterday never know if its a good omen or not.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts