The Lure Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
after being down around west cork the last couple of days with the family and no fishing i was mad to get out for a cast this morning.so up i get at the crack of dawn and out to my mark.it was freezing cold and i had no gloves my hands were numb before i even started.so first cast and fish on a sea trout 1lb and a half on the p-boy jig again this lure has given me sea trout and bass so far this year.on the third cast i got hit again and that was it.i gave it a half an hour but my fingers were to numb.so back home happy with my fix for the day.

sorry about that i forgot the pic

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Pat! How do you fish that jig? Just a simple sink and draw? Or does it work itself? Definitely catching some fish on it!

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ben im mixing it up fast retrevive it keeps near the top thats the way i had it this morning i was just tightening up when i got hit.the last sea trout i had was sink and draw and the last bass i had was a slow steady retrieve for a bit deeper at 25g it casts like a bullet.

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done Pat,

No stopping you at the moment eh ? Did you manage to get a photo ?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Lovely job Pat !!! You are slipping them trips in eh ?? ;) Cracking sport you guys are having !! How the hell are you gonna cope when the ban kicks in ???

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lovely job Pat !!! You are slipping them trips in eh ?? Cracking sport you guys are having !! How the hell are you gonna cope when the ban kicks in ???
SIMON WE WILL HAVE TO TARGET MULLET AND SEA TROUT WHEN ARE YOU COMING OVER

1 - 9 of 9 Posts