The Lure Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guy's, I've been fishing for the last 45 years, but have only started lure fishing seriously 2 years now. My mate Ken I are members of the Perchfishers and find it's good to learn from other like minded anglers. Come late spring though it's time to target Bass, and we realise we've a lot to learn. So I'll be reading everything I need to on your forum. By the way thank's for accepting my application. Cheers Dan Smith. ps what's a sticky thread?

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
Welcome Dan. This forum isnt all about Bass though - we'll be picking your brains about Perch too ;).

Glad you found us & joined :D.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Simon

Going to lure fish for perch this autumn, it'll make a change from collecting 200 lobworms. Back breaking stuff.

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Welcome to the board Dan,
Cracking looking perch in your avatar!

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
A warm welcome Dan, good to have you here, great looking Perch you are holding, maybe you could share some tips with me :wink:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks a bunch lads, perch are very like their cousins the bass. i.e. they can be right under your feet. As I experienced last month when I went for a walk with my dogs [labs] to check water clarity for later that day. And would'nt you know it I had'nt got my gear with me. The bass I saw was easily 10lb plus nosing around in 4 foot of water around 2 rod lengths out. Arrrgghh!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Welcome to the forum Dan - so much good info and support to be had here!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Hi Dan! Welcome aboard! Should be plenty fo stuff on here to help you out. get stuck in!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts