The Lure Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I don't like the idea of just mopping up everyone else' info, so thought I'd spread the love, as it were.

Went for a short session with a mate, S.E. Cornwall. Got down and the wind wasn't as bad as I expected, nor was there as much weed... Bonus!!

Looked fishy, 5 cormorants in the water and some nice wash around the submerging rocks. I was first in with a foul hooked schoolie that fought like a fish twice its size. Next was mate Steve, managing his PB Bass at 2.9.5, not a giant but a nice fish all the same. I then had another schoolie of around a lb which finished off the session.

Still figuring out all the photo jazz on here lol. His was caught on a Yozuri Crystal minnow and both mine were on a 110 Saruna.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Nice work matt a fish is a fish, where was it foul hooked??? I fouled a 5lbs the other day thought i had a marlin or something :) :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Nice one Matt! Nice bit of coastline down there! :p

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Well done Matt, great first catch report, keep em coming :-D

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice work matt a fish is a fish, where was it foul hooked??? I fouled a 5lbs the other day thought i had a marlin or something :) :)
Was hooked in the side, half way down the body. Certainly a spirited little fellow, then again I would be if I had a hook in my side!! Was quite close to whitsands ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts