The Lure Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
out with Derek Buesnel today on the South East Coast only 2 small bass came to the boat a few other boats were fishing but they seemed to be in the same boat as us (excuse the pun).

Both fish were only around the pound mark and caught on swim senkos

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
At least you were out there Alan ! good effort and "He who Dares"

·
Registered
11,810 Posts
You really seem to have those Swim Senko's cracked Al. I tried them for the first time on the weekend. I just used more or less a straight retrieve. Is that how you fish them ?

·
Registered
20 Posts
out with Derek Buesnel today on the South East Coast only 2 small bass came to the boat a few other boats were fishing but they seemed to be in the same boat as us (excuse the pun).

Both fish were only around the pound mark and caught on swim senkos
Hi Alan,

I am interested to know how you fish the SP 's from the boat. You seem to be one of the few members regulary fishing on a boat.

Cheers, Gary

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The swim senkos are fished on abouth 10gm shad jig head fished very slowly with the occasional lift of the rod. They are pretty soft however and do not seem to last too long.They have outfished anything else we have tried at the present time.The previous favourite and you can all laugh was the redgill on a jig head with the nose cut off.Off out now to see what today brings

1 - 6 of 6 Posts