The Lure Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Hi Chris I have bought some SP's from them and had no problem. Slightly unconventional billing system in that you pay online for your goods and then get a further invoice for shipping the following day but apart from that, the service seems good.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Chris I have bought some SP's from them and had no problem. Slightly unconventional billing system in that you pay online for your goods and then get a further invoice for shipping the following day but apart from that, the service seems good.
Many thanks Dave (earlier) and Andrew. Generally I don't like buying foreign stuff, but the prices and range seem so good, that I thought that I should give it a go.

Are either of you fishing at Jersey?

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Chris I know what you mean. Generally I like to support our 'inhouse' dealers and my local shops but every now and then I spot something on a foreign website our boys dont have.

I regret I wont be going to the Jersey comp but will be going to annoy Nathan and the Cornish crew in November! You going to that one?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had not planned to....I did not know about it!
Are there likely to be any fish around at that time of the year ? Not that I am likely to get many :(
Where is it? The chances are that I will. It's a long Winter and all that.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
I had not planned to....I did not know about it!
Are there likely to be any fish around at that time of the year ? Not that I am likely to get many :(
Where is it? The chances are that I will. It's a long Winter and all that.
Chris check the Festival and Meets section or call Iain or Nathan at Bassmasters. Nathan is a top guide and is organising the get together over the last weekend in November. Cornwall produces bass all year round and I am sure Nathan will put us on to some fish (or the beers are on him!).

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Chris check the Festival and Meets section or call Iain or Nathan at Bassmasters. Nathan is a top guide and is organising the get together over the last weekend in November. Cornwall produces bass all year round and I am sure Nathan will put us on to some fish (or the beers are on him!).
Many thanks; I'll be there if I can. Hospital Op. planned for the 4th Nov - unfortunately.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Ouch! Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts