The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.

Im organising a stag trip for my mate Matt Newcombe (if your reading this Matt turn away bey). About eight of us in total would like to head to Europe somewhere in May. And idealy would like to fill a charter for the day.

Does anyone have any recommendations for decent weather, decent bars, decent fish and decent nightlife?

Was thinking of heading to Tenerife but after reading the reports on here a tad put off.

Cheers guys!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Madiera might be worth a look, friend of mine used to run a charter boat out of Porto Santo.He had quite a few igfa line class records for Marlin at one time.
Tuna & Wahoo are there as well.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
There's good Tope fishing on the charter boats that time of year in Jersey, also the lure fishing for Bass is picking up nicely.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the advice guys. Checked out Jersey and decided it will prob work out a bit to pricey for our puney wallets.

Madeira sounds good. Thats the type of fishing i had in mind. Something different from the norm and the chance of the lads filling a charter would be good for a day out. Have also been eying up Portugals algarve.

·
Registered
87 Posts
southeast Ireland...you might catch your Team Bass contribution here..anyways we need the money ;-)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts