The Lure Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out for a sneaky sesh after tea last night "down the end" (the wrecked breakwater from my last report) To my dismay there were four other b**t anglers there already slinging 2oz weights into the distance. I know it would be a crowded but piled in there anyway. "Much doing?" I asked, "Not a thing" came the reply. Not an inspiring start...
Anyway, got rigged up, Savage Gear Dying Minnow on a 3g jighead. Avid readers will remember my first cast with my new ULX put a lovely Callig at my feet, this time was no exception but for the Callig being less than a pound weight! :-D The b**t boys were all looking at me now! I stayed there for an hour, had another two Callig, no pics as nothing over a pound was had, but it was very satisfying and I'm sorry (a bit) to say I felt very smug!
So on my reckoning that's 4 b**t boys: zero fish, 1 lure angler: three fish = Lures win 12 - 0 innit???

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Well done, Tim. Don't push your luck with the lads though - you'll end up taking a swim!

·
Throbbing Member
3,879 Posts
Nice one Tim but you cannot do fishy maths like that :wink:

No bass for me since we last met :-(

·
Registered
6,632 Posts
Very nice Tim,
Always good to get some fish, even better when you get them when the bait guys aren't.
Bet that put a grin on your face-well done.

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Nice work Tim :D. Did you give the Caldia a run-out :?:
No Si, still awaiting the pink stuff to spool it with :-(

Nice one Tim but you cannot do fishy maths like that :wink:

No bass for me since we last met :-(
Maths was never my strong point Nige! I'll have to get down the North for another micro-bumble soon. :!:

·
TLF Admin
7,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well done, Tim. Don't push your luck with the lads though - you'll end up taking a swim!
Only said the two words to them Tim :!:

Nice work Tim :D. Did you give the Caldia a run-out :?:
No Si, but the pink stuff has arrived today :-D, spooling later :-D, watch out Anglesey :mrgreen: ;-)

Very nice Tim,
Always good to get some fish, even better when you get them when the bait guys aren't.
Bet that put a grin on your face-well done.
Nice one1 bet you walked away with a nice warm, snug feeling inside :)
I did have a big grin as I walked away, felt snug and smug :-D :muttley:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts