The Lure Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after reading toby's post the other day it was in the back of my mind then that evening i came across these:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SUNDRIDGE-BRE...997549&cguid=519d424a12c0a0aad54190f1ff7ec8a4

A pair of breathable waders though they have floatation panels in the upper torso as per floatation suits. I have used the sunridge suite before and was very surprised just how much i did float in them.
Could be something to consider if fishing a leary mark. and saves carrying all the other stuff just an idea.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
It does not say what buoyancy they provide. If its the same as floaty jacket & trousers it could be just 50N, the same as a standard buoyancy aid......not enough to flip you over if you fall into the water unconscious. However it would be better than having no additional buoyancy at all

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
true mate i have tried all over to find there rating though nothing has really come up, compared to the snowbee vest @ 120 newtons. i have never activated mine thankfully and hop that i never have to then again i should wear it really.
Your impressed with your then Toby mate?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts