The Lure Forums banner

Fly fishing tips and tricks.... blog

783 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Mike Sullivan 
#1 ·
Well i have just done the first stage of transfering my old articles from the other site into a specific blog.

www.mobileangler.blogspot.com

I have added all the mullet and fly fishing articles i published in the past could be of use for anyone flying th salt.

Tight lines all;-)

#4 ·
Thanks guys yest nick i will be adding to it over the winter with info and tips on fly fishing lrf ect hints tips.
I have hung up the fly kit for a couple of seasons to get my head around lrf and hrf more and more though after a couple of seasons i will be returning to fishing and comparing the results a lot more.
I wrote these articles over the past 2 years and published elsewhere though i have now added to it and started writting more articles and seems as it fits in well here i though i would post up details ect.
Will post as i write new articles for both fresh and salt water techniques. ;-)

#8 ·
I've read through this blog..

pretty good actually and you should all read it.
Not ALL of it matches our own Mullet on the fly experiences but there again, never just one way to skin a cat.

If you haven't hooked a Mullet on the flyrod (proper, with a fly, not bait) you haven't lived and, have missed out on one of Britains finest quarries taken on the gentlemans method.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.