The Lure Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Marc,

Have you had the chance to try out these lines yet :?: would be good to know what you thought of them :-D

·
Registered
849 Posts
If they are the ones made in WORCESTERSHIRE, I think I know what they are, Total Flyfisher magazine is giving away 2 of these lines to Subscribers, I am a subscriber and have used the lines a fair bit. http://www.totalflyfisher.com/Subscriptions/

I use the floating WF7 and Intermediate (also a 7 weight) for trout fishing, they're no cortland 444 in terms of finish but they do cast well and are pretty good quality. If you dont want to spend £40 then I'd go for these definitely. But keep them clean and use a decent quality fly line dressing like Scientific Anglers to get the best out of them. In fact on Windy days I tend to use these lines rather than the cortland lines as they are a bit thinner and easier to cast.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marc,

Have you had the chance to try out these lines yet :?: would be good to know what you thought of them :-D
I have been using the lines since January, I find them fine for my level of trout fishing. Little memory after sitting on the reel for a few weeks, casts well and a good price. Delivery has been good to.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts