The Lure Forums banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For anyone whos interested, I am in the process of arranging a social event via an online poker room (ParadisePoker.net) Room for 10 People. No costs involved. All start with the same chips, winner gets the chips (which are worth nothing) but you will get a lure related prize. Joining the event will involve downloading the paradise software which can be found here: http://www.paradisepoker.net. Anyone interested please leave your name.

·
Registered
326 Posts
I'd be up for it, but its not Mac compatible :( Any chance of doing it on either Pokerstars or Full Tilt?

Edit: Just managed to get the software working using crossover. So I will be able to play :)

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
When are you proposing to do this, Mike? I'm not very good at poker but it sounds like my kind of gambling! (no financial loss!)

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok guys, planning to do it Saturday Night, we'll all get together here then transfer over to paradise, You all get a set amount of chips, last person out will be the winner and get a prize. Oh and its Texas Holdem No Limit Marc, i'll get the table number then everyone join.

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Obviously goes without saying that, if I win then the prize will be rolled over. We will hopefully have a few games, and each time the winner will be added to a list and then there will be a winners supergame and a prize donated from Reels & Deals. If the games get over subscribed then it maybe a first come first in or we may do two tables.

ME
ALEX
TIM
MARC
LIAMH
JAMES

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Cool, Mike. Roughly what time Saturday?
Also - how do you play poker? (joke!)

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tim, about 8ish. As far as the game goes, when you get your first hand, put all your chips in (joke!) :muttley:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
Just registering now, Mike. You have to deposit £10 into your account to register even if we are playing free games, yes?

·
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tim Griffin said:
Just registering now, Mike. You have to deposit £10 into your account to register even if we are playing free games, yes?

No mate

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Mike i can't download the program as i have an apple .sorry i will not be able to play. it is a shame as i always need new lures.lol

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
Marc D... said:
Mike, i can't seem to get free games, it keeps on asking me for money... :bangin:
Marc,

That's cos you is Welsh, we get picked on, it's a phonomimon :muttley:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Steve Payne said:
Mike i can't download the program as i have an apple

Wise man!

You can use it on a Mac, you just need a program called Crossover, it allows you to run many windows apps on mac. You would have to pay for the software though.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts