Found these Patchinko on offer. | Lure Anglers Forum - Lure Fishing Forum UK (Bass, wrasse..)
Forum Supporting Contributions Upgrade Here

Found these Patchinko on offer.

Discussion in 'Surface Lures' started by {name}, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Sprat

2. CoFounder & Retired Admin VIP Partner

Odd time to have a sale? Some bargins there though, whats the postage like?

3. Blenny

5 euros flat fee as far as I can tell I did get it to go to 10 once by putting in a few items but it seems a bit flaky. Not sure stock check is dynamic how ever.

1 at 22.50 euros is £19.20
    2 is £33.60

4. Sea Trout

Not bad when you buy more than 1.

5. Sausage!

there few places doing the sales mick and putting a combo together(art of fishing) are doing it at the mo matey and still not a massive saving like but got some nice lures

6. Pollock

the patchinkos have been on sale in Henrys for months!feed shallows too!

7. A

Basslures always have good deals on. I love the fact they do deal of the week on good lures. It's a good way to build up your lures on a budget. Free post too. Big range of slugs too

8. Pollock

absolute fishing have a good deal on at the min Diawa Ardito and Diawa claida 3000x for 350 euro sounds like a good deal!

9. Tarpon

My advice is to support the sponsors on here like Mr Fish, Art of Fishing, Bassmasters, Uk Bassfishing, etc . . . . they help support the forum, & we should reciprocate for them.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Pollock

They might be cheaper for lads in Ireland but with the postage costs there is no difference to the sponsors on here.

11. Senior Member

I was just talking about the same thing to Mick earlier, customer loyalty, seems to have gone out the window in most cases nowadays.
    To me being treated like a valued customer, getting help quickly if and when things go wrong and being able to ask for advice when I need it, (regularly at the moment), are worth far more than the couple of Euro's you will save by shopping around all the time.

I like this forum and long may it continue, it's free for us unlike some others, it's only right we support the sponsors by buying from them.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chub

i can only speak for myself but the service i get off mick is the reason i return time after time.i do buy elsewhere sometimes....
    but only if its out of stock @ mr fish:muttley:

13. CoFounder & Retired Admin VIP Partner

I appreciate it always too.

Its a sign of the time I am afraid, everyone needs money more than ever and no one can blame a man that is watching every penny. Tackle shops are not alone, my Mrs was saying there are womens clothes shops having sales now, before christmas!!?

14. Amberjack

when I've bought new gear its always been from Mick, apart from my rarenium cos I was in the sh!t time-wise and needed one RAPID. Got that from Veals but Clarkey owed me £150 that I'd forgotten about (!) so it felt like it came for free!!!!!

Micks service is perfick. And going in the shop is bitter-sweet!! LOL

I have bolstered my purchases from MIck by stocking up on lures mostly second hand here on classifieds or swops on the rocks and its a great way to build up a good stock

I am not buying any more fookin lures until my SG eels produce!!

15. Salmon

That could make for a good sweepstake...:lol:

16. Striper

Service and speed of delivery always wins for me, the site sponsors do both very well.

17. Plastic Fantastic

Yep,,,,we are all in for a bumpy ride again.....