The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you know much about these kayaks? I spent last weekend at the CLA game fair and was stood next to Carl Bailey, the guy that imports these into the country. Well either he is a good salesman, or I am just a sucker for a practical gadget, but the result is I have ordered one for myself and picked up an account from him so I can sell them in my shop. I am impressed with what I have seen already, but have not been in one yet. Has anyone, or do you know anyone?

Cheers.

http://www.freedomhawkkayaks.com/

·
Registered
228 Posts
Does it come with one of these ****

Averyone will be popping over for a hull clean,dunno how much fishing you will get in :wink:

They look great for fly fishing and general fishing in areas with min water movement.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Hi ****

there have been a couple of good reviews on this bit of kit, let us know when it arrives would be interested in a quick paddle.

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
2,560 Posts
I also saw the kayak, and it did look like a good piece of kit and Carl is obviously a passionate kayaker. It def drew a few casting eyes over the weekend, and as stated above practical and different.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Saw this or something similar when I was looking into getting a Yak.
I'll be amazed if you can actually stand up and fish in our waters. That's what put me off.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
What's up Nathan don't you have any sea legs?? The videos are unbelievable. The stability looked great, being able to stand up if the conditions are right must be a bonus. I quite like the look of that.........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts