The Lure Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being a great fan of Z-Claws I decided I would order the Z-Claw Magnum from Mr Fish, It arrived today and it made my jaw drop :-o
It's a Beast!! the fish will be swimming onto land to get away from this lure :shock:

Okay there is no bass big enough or foolish enough to take on this lure where I fish, but it will make people smile when I whip it out. :wink:
It should have come with a trebuchet to launch it.
To give you a idea how big it is, you need a landing net to lift it out of the water. :lol:

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
You will be surprised Pete, I have caught bass not much bigger than the Magnum on it. I love this lure on autumn days with a big swell, use it lazily like a nearly dead Pout struggling on the surface, nice and slow from side to side with pauses. Do it, honestly you'll get a rise (ohh err madam!).

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took the Beast for a swim today (after adding a good shock leader), it was like casting a brick, pretty sure it should come with a launching system. (****, Order some rocket launchers!!)
it swims really good, just as **** said it would, although after a while the line was cutting into my finger after 30 plus casts,
I will put some tape on my finger tip tomorow when I do a full day fishing.
The gulls were really interested in the magnum, but not one of them attempted to pick it up (Don't blame them, it has evil eyes)
No bites but I didn't expect any, the state of tide was all wrong and I had that Icy wind blasting into my face.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts