The Lure Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry if this has been covered before but being new to this type of fishing i am struggling with some of the words and phrases that get used without an obvious explanation of what they mean to the thickos like me!

I have got LRF and HRF from doing searches on the forum but it takes a little time to get past all the times they are used without an explanantion of what they actually mean. I think i have worked out what 'drop shotting' and rigging 'texas style' mean from similiar searches but have missed exactly how you 'carolina rig' a lure.

What might be useful to newbies is a simple glossary and explanation of what they actually mean. The likes of Keith post some amazing articles but it takes time diving away to check what he means by a phrase so i can benefit from the advice he is giving!

The forum has already helped me enormously in fast tracking my lure fishing so no criticism is intended and it may prove more complicated to do than suggest! I am happy to help colate information and post but I dont think many members will beenfit much from my pearls of wisdom just yet!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.