The Lure Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will these be much use, ive bought some over the last season or two purely with sea fishing in mind, but looking through here most seem to favour the JDM lures from the likes of megabass etc

anywayto make the pics smaller on here?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
gear wise for the rod it will be a 9ft drennan esox with a 050 okuma and braid .20mm or .30mm with a 40lb stren FC leader

i seem to be shy of topwaters looking at a lot of the posts in here i do have a few smaller and larger ones but i think only the shimano triple impact in this sort of size
any easy to find ones around 1.5-2.5 ounces?
or am i going about it wrong?

any help here is welcome ill mostly be fishing north wales to the morcambe bay area

not after any nice spots so dont panic but if you see a bewlidered pike angler looking a little lost chances are its me (easy way to spot me i drive one of the ugliest cars ever made a rather striking multipla:-D)

·
Premium Member
6,081 Posts
You are right on the car John, it is ugly ! Good luck on the Bass and I am sure many will pitch in and offer advice !

·
CoFounder & Retired Admin
6,295 Posts
Without knowing the area and just going on what I have heard, I believe the sea around Morcombe etc can suffer with being quite dirty, so loud, jointed big vibration lures (like Pike lures) would be sound I recon. Good luck.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Without knowing the area and just going on what I have heard, I believe the sea around Morcombe etc can suffer with being quite dirty, so loud, jointed big vibration lures (like Pike lures) would be sound I recon. Good luck.

its why the sorcerers are there along with the baby depthraiders im planing on them digging the bottom up whether its a viable tactic for bass ive no idea but ill enjoy throwing them, and if they dont work the lakes are only a short trip away lol, its the same with a few of the places in wales i have in mind big freshwater lakes only 40 mins form the beaches i want to give a go

1 - 5 of 5 Posts