The Lure Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
out with Derek Buesnel today fishing the low up on a very small tide I had a poor day only taking 3 fish compared to Derek's 9 using the same homemade lure so it must all be in the wrist action.

two fish weighed around 4lbs whilst a couple were around the 3lb mark a few at 2lbs whilst the rest were small. I even had time to stop and speak to a fellow lure forum who shall remain secret and pass a package containing some of the super homemade lures which he will try on Sunday he tells us.

A fish in the net

Derek showing off and for Jersey members a clue in the background

a fish being unhooked

I thought I just throw in the video as well for you to watch sorry about the quality as netting and filming is not a good idea

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought you did from the descriptions in your web site I rather be on a deck than swimming out there

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
Top job Alan....Nice to see you continue to catch lots of fish on your home made lures......:-D:-D

Has **** put an order in for the shop yet...:wink::wink: Or was he the anonymous Forum member......:-D:-D

Please pass on my regards to Derek

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Will do Trev. No it was not **** as the mystery shopper was in a Kayak and I cannot see **** in a Kayak

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
You mean he only bought that one in the shop for show......:shock::shock:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts